Job descriptionOur client is a company that's on the rise. They're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way they think. There, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.
The Marketing Specialist, Clinical Programs will be responsible for the development of marketing campaign tactics to support clinical initiatives for Medicaid enrollees. Tactics include but are not limited to direct mail, email, website, call center and SMS text. This position will partner closely with the Marketing Manager, Clinical and Quality programs along with and local health plan teams to interpret and execute on requirements for Medicaid marketing materials.
- Ensure that contractual or regulatory requirements are addressed in marketing initiatives/campaigns.
- Create materials that adhere to applicable processes/procedures/requirements.
- Coordinate cross-functional updates of required content to ensure accuracy.
- Track and develop best practices and requirements to best support each State's unique needs.
- Update/version creative materials as directed
- Ensure that marketing efforts target applicable audience of Medicaid members (e.g., reading levels, complexity, messaging, cultural alignment), in alignment with business goals
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a Marketing Project Manager or similar role
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadline, ensuring timely delivery
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- 3-5 years working in a high-volume role
- At least one year of experience working in a heavily regulated industry