Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is Americas' largest wholesale distributor of luxury fashion. Since 2010, our client has closely partnered with Europe's most iconic maisons, bringing 100% new and authentic luxury items to consumers around the world.
The Sr. Marketplace Account Manager will report to the Marketplace Director. They will be responsible for handling their accounts from A-Z and are expected to grow their accounts in line with our client's business goals. The ideal candidate will have a few years of experience managing online marketplaces. They will be driven self-starters who have the ambition to grow the marketplace business and bring new ideas to the table when necessary.
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams to deliver business objectives.
- Manage and help grow product sales on 3rd party marketplaces. (Amazon, eBay, Beyond, and others)
- Amazon Seller Central Experience: Amazon Advertising: running campaigns and adjusting bids accordingly.
- Seller Performance- Keeping up with our Seller Metrics. (Shipping Metrics, Customer Service, buy Shipping tool) Running coupons, and getting vetted for deals on Amazon & eBay
- Monitor SKU counts on each platform, along with analyzing price competitiveness out in the market.
- Leverage internal and external resources and technology to manage operations of pricing, inventory, and assortment online.
- Filing claims and processing chargebacks
- Filing cases and monitoring Amazon Account Health. Authenticity complaints, shipping requirements (Keeping up with mandatory Seller Fulfilled Prime metrics
- Brand Ambassador – understanding our voice and brand attributes that will support our positioning.
- Reporting – Sales, Gross Margins, Returns, Studying the “Buy Box” and other Marketplaces.
- Troubleshooting amazon product errors, getting products up on the different marketplace channels.
- Connecting dots from A-Z how to run Marketplaces from an operational and logistical standpoint.
- 4+ years of marketplace management experience
- ChannelAdvisor experience required Amazon Seller Central Experience (min: 1 year) Strong proficiency with Excel: pivot table, V-lookup, SUM IF, etc
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Expected Salary Range: 90k - 100k