Position: Media Insights & Reporting Analyst
Client: Our client is a creative agency focused on strategy, design, development, branding, and comprehensive ideation for brands like Verizon, Diageo, Kind and J&J to name a few and hiring a full-time Media Insights & Reporting Analyst for their Bushwick, Brooklyn location.
Experience: 3+ years (mid level)
Location: Remote for now (tentative plan to be in the BK office in December)
Overview: As a Media Insights & Reporting Analyst you’ll develop a framework for reporting to clients that provides an ongoing “temperature check” against the strategic vision and the impact of the team's creative work. You’ll measure the holistic campaign (media, social, & creative) to understand how the team performs against its goals and to provide insights to drive future efforts. You’ll report directly to the Media Director.
- Strong understanding of all media channels (especially Digital/ Social/ Search), associated KPI’s, and their influence on driving brand health measure, web traffic, & Ecomm/ in-store Sales
- Strong knowledge of in-platform reporting tools, Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and A/B testing platforms, as well as database reporting software, i.e. Tableau.
- Comfortable using Excel to track ROI and reporting
- Strong presentation construction and visual storytelling
- Excellent communication skills; strong written and reporting skills and the ability to interface with clients are a must
- A cool head under pressure, and the ability to carve your own path
- Familiarity with syndicated consumer insights tools, social listening, and competitive tracking to drive additional insights and implications
Performance based bonus
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Flexible paid parental leave