Job description24 Seven is partnering with one of the sporting goods clients to find them a new Media Marketing Specialist to join their team this Spring. The team is looking for someone local and willing to go onsite.
You are proficient in paid social and display media programs and understand how to use these media channels to engage consumers and drive action.
You have strong experience using elevated creative to drive direct response marketing - connecting consumers with brand innovation, experiences, content that inspires, while leveraging data and testing insights to continuously improve.
You are a proactive team player capable of wearing multiple hats - managing multiple projects at once while hitting strict deadlines and communicating progress to teammates effectively. You go the extra mile and have a strong desire to learn how we inspire, serve, and reengage consumers across media. You also have an innate curiosity - you love trying new approaches, learning what works, and improving existing processes.
In this role, collaboration, clear communications, and accountability are key. It is also essential that you are analytical – you must also be eager to innovate, measure, test, sometimes fail, learn, and evolve to shape the strategy and planning for campaigns across Paid Social and display media.
• Helping Integrated Media advance Paid Social and Display marketing efforts
• Create learning agendas and work with agency to execute digital marketing tests that lead to progress in practices and performance
• Analyze large amounts of data and communicate findings to key stakeholders through detailed reporting
• Help foster and develop relationships within the consumer Direct Marketing team, Creative, Operations, Organic Social, and Brand teams to unlock growth through collaboration
• Audit presence across our visual media programs to ensure executional excellence in how Jordan shows up where consumers spend their time
• Help execute omni-channel digital marketing strategies designed to meet various awareness, demand and retention business objectives.
• Partner with the team to assist with development of media plans and see through plans to achieve clear, measurable goals
• Support the tactical execution of omni-channel marketing plans to ensure business KPIs are met
• Dive deep into the campaign performance to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities. Then share back with key stakeholders to help expose places where we can get even better
REQUIREMENTS for the position include:
• BA/BS degree preferred (but not required)
• 4+ years of work experience in paid digital media with an emphasis on direct response objectives
• Preferably 1-2 years experience in both Paid Social and/or Display advertising with strong understanding of how to use both to drive action / meet e-commerce goals (revenue, new members)
• Strong in-platform experience with Expertise with FB/IG, Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok; experience with online-to-offline and/or app acquisition campaigns also a plus
• Strong marketing operations experience incl. working with creative ops and project management teams
• Proven track record of managing and optimizing digital marketing channels to deliver against commerce KPIs to maximize revenue and/or new customers
• Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the drive to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
• Strong analytical skills & comfort with getting your “hands dirty” diving deep into the numbers Proven capability to use data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization required
• Experience managing multiple projects at once while hitting strict deadlines
• Passion for Sports, Fashion, with particular interest in Basketball Culture (yet not a must have)