Position: Media Planner
Client: Our client is a creative agency focused on strategy, design, development, branding, and comprehensive ideation for brands like Verizon, Diageo, Kind and J&J to name a few and hiring a full-time Media Planner for their Bushwick, Brooklyn location.
Experience: 3+ years (mid level)
Location: Remote for now (tentative plan to be in the BK office in December)
Overview: As a Media Planner you’ll be working closely with individual clients to make their marketing plans a reality in a timely and logical way. You will work closely with the Media team to assist in the creation of all plans and presentations, ensuring the execution of work within deadlines across digital and non-traditional channels. You’ll report into an Associate Media Director.
- Previous success in the planning, development and management of media campaigns for brands or products.
- Exceptional critical thinking mindset balancing the analytical with the creative
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills communicating (written and oral) with clients and co-workers
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
- Strong experience with media planning tools (Nielsen Ad Intel, MRI, Google Analytics, AdWords, Doubleclick)
Performance based bonus
Medical, vision and dental insurance
Flexible paid parental leave