Our fashion client is looking for a Merchandiser to add to their team, who is analytical and strong in Excel.
This role is temporary, with the potential to become fulltime, located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
• Develop and implement line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market.
Merchandiser Desired Qualifications:
• Detail oriented
• Follow simple directions on how to clean, save, and upload data (ex: delete/add rows, align data)
• Generate simple weekly reports
• Intermediate excel skills
• Work in office 5 days a week
• Analytical and can create reports in excel (ex: pivot tables)