Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Merchandising Coordinator on a 5 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
In this role our client is looking for a North America (NA) Merchandising Coordinator (MC) who enjoys working with data and product in a fast-paced team environment. This role’s primary responsibility is to partner with our NA Direct Merchants to manage and enter the seasonal buys for USA Direct into SAP Retail. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, the ability to work in a deadline driven environment and is proficient with MS Excel at an intermediate/advanced level. We’re also looking for a standout teammate with strong communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with Merchants, Planners and Allocators (and other cross-functional teammates) to ensure the buys for USA Direct are accurate, timely and complete. You will support Direct team needs, including order entry, contract moves, and price maintenance, where applicable. You will also investigate and maintain Direct product information through various systems in support of the Merchandising organization. A typical day/week includes partnering with the Direct Merchandising team, in-system data entry/management, responding to multiple emails/requests and attending various meetings.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Business or an equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant work experience, preferably in a data intensive role
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 3 years relevant experience may be substituted
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel at an intermediate/advanced level is preferred
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Experience investigating, capturing and maintaining product data in an information management system or complex database is preferred