Job description24 Seven is partnering with our global sportswear client based in Beaverton, OR to find them a Merchandising Manager to join their team in this contracted role covering a 3 month maternity leave. The candidate should be located in the Portland Metro Area to partake in the hybrid work schedule, Tuesday-Thursday onsite. Brief details are below.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for teammates who are experienced merchants or have a deep understanding of Merchandising to stretch into this role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
• Align cross-functionally to represent the category vision and the geo point of view when completing seasonal Marketplace Insights
• Create edited offers and product priorities for each Channel/Level of IMP, based upon consumer-led capacity, efficiency targets, and KPIs
• Define segmentation, differentiation and harmonization strategies, as well as seasonal flow and capsule strategy, leading and balancing across other channels
• Collaborate with X-functional teams in CSR/QBR and seasonal targets definition
• Proactively manage marketplace risks & opportunities, partnering with other functions
• Deepen Consumer connection thru market travel & territory consumer insights
• Deliver and participate in the key seasonal gates and code deliverables for global/geo touchpoints, territory handovers and connections, etc.
• Drive integration and close collaboration with the rest of the geo merchandising team, cross-functional partners, and global/territory partners
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
• Global Merchandising and Product
• Territory Geo Merchandising across 7 Territories
WHAT YOU BRING
• Experience working as a Merchant of understanding of Merchandising process
• Passion for Merchandising
• Interest in working with multi-cultural and diverse teams