Motion Graphic Designer
We're looking for multidisciplinary Communications Designers with a strong motion design background to join our group of creatives. Our team of Communications Designers are responsible for upholding our brand standards and providing solutions for a broad set of design needs across the company. We’re the visual storytellers for branding, marketing, presentations, and events.
Our mandate is broad: in this role, you'll create everything from brands for high-profile events to diagrams that explain our technology to videos that tell our most important stories. Along the way, you'll learn new skills that will help you realize your vision, whether that means picking up new software to drive animations or designing a new way to collect feedback.
You'll be joining a rapidly evolving team that touches a wide array of high-profile projects across the company. We're looking for self-starting creatives who can take ownership of their projects and deliver outcomes while balancing competing priorities, in collaboration with team members, project directors, third party vendors, and company leadership. The ideal designer thrives in a dynamic environment with a variety of stakeholders, whether that's on site with a customer or in preparation for a meeting of our board of directors.
We're looking for someone who is excited to take an active role in shaping our developing brand. Designers should be able to demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies, with proven experience and examples from past work.
What We Value
• Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
• Generalist skillset, with a strong motion design background encompassing video editing, and 2D/3D animation. Experience with typography, layout, illustration, and/or sound design is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and comfort with switching mediums and learning new programs.
• Excellent communication skills, including a proven ability to build great relationships, convey and debate design rationale, and iterate quickly with a multifaceted group of stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and comfort evaluating a diverse array of artifacts to ensure they're in line with brand standards.