Job descriptionOur client, a Well-Known Fashion Brand, is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join their team. This role is going to be full time/direct hire and fully onsite at their Vernon office.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Director, Creative Services, you as a Motion Graphics Designer will have the creative freedom and platform to create eye-catching work that aligns with the brand.
- You’ll dive into creating content and materials that are original, elevated, and drive sales by connecting with our audience.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects and partner with some of the most creative talent in the Fashion industry.
- Partner with the Content team to create outstanding, eye-catching videos that contain motion graphics to be featured on social media platforms and digital ads.
- Conceptualize and deliver design for our brand, and collaborate with internal teams for photography, social media, and website activities.
- Create and design graphic layouts, templates and animations for social media channels using visual effects.
- Initiate and create new social graphic concepts, sharing your ideas to elevate content.
- Your Experience 3+ years experience in Motion Graphics Design
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite and similar software
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including some occasional evenings and weekends if needed during “big moments”, such as new launches.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience