Job descriptionOur client, a Busy Entertainment Agency, is looking for a Motion Graphics Coordinator to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and remote to start then hybrid onsite at their Hollywood Office. This will also be an evening shift!
They are responsible for coordinating the needs for all aspects of the graphics as it pertains to production and finishing pipelines. The Coordinator works closely with graphics producers and art directors to manage timelines, track artist resource allocation and ensure accuracy in the completion of all graphic requests that support the entirety of the team. He/she is highly organized and proactive with a natural ability to collaborate with all members of the team. The Coordinator is a champion for company culture while creating and maintaining best practices within the graphics department.
- Support Producers and Art Directors with various needs including to but not limited to: new job number management, meeting organization, capturing meeting notes, distribution of meeting notes and action items, scheduling of resources, processing and tracking of incoming and outgoing assets, maintaining accuracy of timecard/ job number allocation, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate day-to-day scheduling with AV team, including constant communication throughout the day, updating Producers on timing and alerting appropriate parties if any needs arise Schedule all internal review with guidance from Producers and Art Directors Managing approvals with Art Directors and Graphics Producers to ensure delivery timelines are met Partner and point person for Ads on all organizational needs of a project
- Break down client assets to support creative concepts In collaboration with Operational Head of Graphics, coordinate on-boarding of freelance personnel including assimilation through introductions, security protocols, server and process training, accounting needs etc
- Coordinate all creative space and equipment needs for full-time and freelance employees, including workstation setup, email, logins, supplies etc
- Maintain security protocols of all security sensitive content
- Manage finishing process from lock to delivery ensuring accuracy and proper specifications.
- Coordinate day-to-day needs of Art Directors, Producers, and creative teams including meetings, supplies, messengers, expensed meals etc. as needed Contribute to creative ideation
- Ensure proper archival and wrap procedures are completed for both paperwork and content
- Client communication as needed Stay up to date on all competitive activity and new trends in the marketplace.
- Highly organized and able to work independently Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills Detail-oriented Ability to work under pressure with multiple personality types
- Excited about finding innovative solutions to creative problems
- Self-starter who takes ownership of any situation
- Proactive personality, always looking for new way to help the team
- Adaptive to various creative requirements/asks
- Works well under pressure within tight deadlines
- Understanding of post-production processes Ability to listen and engage with different cultures and perspectives
- Positive, service-oriented personality Can-do no-job-is-too-small attitude Loves organization
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of colleagues, collaborators and vendors with many different personalities Knowledge and experience with Adobe essential
- Proficiency/ knowledge of other animation programs a plus
- Ability to assess situations and make things happen with tools at hand with minimal supervision
- Coordination of complex projects while prioritizing and adapting to shifting deadlines and expectations
- Proactive and results-driven, thrive on problem solving Flexible and available to support creative team requests at all times
- Able to exercise discretion and keep the strictest levels of confidentiality
- A team player with a positive attitude who enjoys collaborating with others to achieve team goals
- Professional, creative, energetic and resourceful Benefits Offered