Our client is looking for a qualified and motivated Motion Graphics Designer to join their growing team. They move fast! This role will be integral to the Creative team and constantly evolving to align with business objectives. This position reports to the Sr. Digital Art Director.
- Work with our design and video teams to create quality marketing materials and other creative content.
- Contribute your ideas and collaborate with video editors, copywriters and designers to come up with engaging and successful solutions for brand and promotional campaigns.
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time and support the greater team with your motion graphics expertise.
- Conceptualize ways to tackle and optimize video contents for market purposes.
- Translate rough ideas into real moving pictures / prototype quickly and effectively.
- Help us innovate and be ahead of the game with your insights.
- Organize and create structure for motion graphics resources and relevant assets.
- 3+ years of experience in a motion graphics position
- Experience working with multiple teams and ability to contribute to team meetings with your knowledge in video editing / motion graphics design.
- Growth mindset essential. Always try new things and eager to learn new tools and tech.
- Keen intuition about what marketing messages will resonate with our audience.
- Critical thinking, and can translate abstract ideas into prototype and visible results.
- Ability to manage under uncertainty and ambiguity. You will be tackling many abstract open-ended projects so having an objective mindset and strong organization skillset is going to be crucial to this role.
- Seeks newness and always stay up to date on the latest design trends and tech
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility that support the team and make others successful.
- Can-do, easygoing, team player attitude.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Technical Expertise:
- Experience using software
- Understanding on camera techniques and color-grading
- Product design (UX/UI) understanding / experience