Timing: Start September
Hours per week: 40+ M-F / 9-5
Salary: $60-65K DOE
One of our corporate QSR clients is looking for a mid-level Multimedia Designer to join their internal creative team for an exciting full-time position.
This Multimedia Designer will be part of a smaller digital design team within the creative department and responsible for the design, animation, and production of digital assets for brand/marketing materials and special creative projects.
The Multimedia Designer must be capable of juggling multiple ongoing projects and able to deliver creative assets to internal/external partners within project timelines.
Ideal Multimedia Designer candidates will have:
- BA degree in Graphic Art/Art Direction. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- 2+ years of agency or in-house graphic design or art direction experience with a focus on digital production, motion graphics, and animation
- Comfortable with vendor coordination, asset management, working within aggressive project timelines, and estimating project costs
- Online portfolio showcasing strong foundation in design principles and understanding of current design trends and how they translate to digital media.
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic proficiency with Adobe After Effects, HTML5 animation, Animate CC and/or Google Web Designer
- Passionate creative and open to feedback/coaching
- Strong time management, organization, and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and InDesign
*Offsite/onsite hybrid schedule
**Computer will be provided
***Background check required