A leading brand in luxury accessories is looking for a full time National Advertising Assistant to join their successful team.
National Advertising Assistant Responsibilities:
- Inputting campaign media plans and creative rotations into company database (MPT)
- Assisting in reporting data out of MPT database
- Issuing print insertion orders to corporate print partners
- Checking and confirming the accuracy of placement for all print insertions
- Monitoring all digital campaigns to ensure assets are running as planned and that contextual environment is brand safe/appropriate
- Reviewing TV traffic to be submitted to networks
- Assisting with digital media planning and execution inclusive of checking preview links and managing approval process via MPT database
- Liaising with media Agency and vendors to set up informational meetings
- Completing PowerPoint presentations summarizing key campaigns.
- Reviewing digital media preview links and gather screenshots of live activity.
National Advertising Assistant Desired Skills:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Relevant computer skills – Microsoft outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS
1+ years’ experience working in media and media planning
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire