National Sales Manager
Our client is seeking a National Sales Manager to join their Toronto team!
- National Sales Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- The National Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory of chain Drug, Food, Department stores and specialty customers.
- Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area.
- Work with and manage a national 3rd party sales agency for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales within the assigned region,
- Demonstrates selling skills and basic product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of products.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Vice President Sales, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models. Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation in both French and English with business owners and decision makers.
- Ability to direct and effectively communicate to the sales agency and the key account repersentives.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed. Maintains accurate records of all sales including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
National Sales Manager Key Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of sales experience.
- Must be bilingual – fluent in both the French and English languages.
- Strong understanding of Eastern Canada customers and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.