Our well-known agency client is looking to bring on an Office/Workplace Manager on a contract to hire basis, starting immediately; contract will be through mid-December, with opportunity to extend and go FT! This role be hybrid onsite for the Detroit office, and is slated for 40 hours a week throughout the contract period. This person is going to be reporting to the Group Vice President.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience that has had true leadership experience as an office manager/admin; someone who may be able to handle tough personalities while helping to build an overall workflow in the office setting.
- Other qualifications are below:
- Has some IT experience in being able to help with minor tech need
- Has an understanding of building culture and dealing with a challenging office environment
- Experience with calendar management, Concur expenses or any other type, and overall supply ordering is a plus
- Needs to be a solution-oriented personality, self-driven, strong poker face, and able to handle multi-tasking with ease
- Will be supporting the Chicago office remotely as needed
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!