Our client is a premier industry leader in the retail space, delivering creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of quality brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Omni-Channel Production Designer Overview:
As the Omni-Channel Production Designer you will create omni channel branding by creating digital graphics for emails, banners, landing pages, and small digital design projects. You will lead the production process and proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs.
Omni-Channel Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Help create Omni-channel branding, digital graphics for emails, banners, landing pages, and small digital design projects
- Multitask and execute multiple projects.
- Understand and troubleshoot brand elements as they relate to digital design.
- Accurately follow briefs and execute design projects, paying close attention to details.
- Assist with the formatting of blog and social posts – both ad-hoc and templates
- Create digital assets needed for site and Digital Marketing efforts (various imagery / icons / buttons, email, banner ads)
- Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables, stakeholders and hand-offs.
- Work collaboratively with Art Directors, designers, and developers, to execute and deliver a flawless end product.
Omni-Channel Production Designer Qualifications
- Technical Production experience
- Integrated omni-experience within design system teams
- Graphic Designer / Production Designer with 4+ years’ experience.
- Adobe CC experience– Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop,
- Experience working in an agency environment is an asset
- Experience working with an automotive brand is an asset
- Experience with digital production on banners, email, social content