Leading Womenswear label is seeking the skills of an Operations Coordinator to join their team! You will be working alongside the CEO and Operations Manager on a remote basis until the new LA office is re-opened.
This role covers all operational functions from exit factory through to customer delivery for B2B and B2C clients, for both wholesale and eCommerce Retail channels. In addition to this, management of all operational suppliers from IT, Logistics to Administration functions.
· Service provision and pricing negotiation with all operational suppliers in conjunction with Operations team. This is inclusive of, but not restricted to, IT/Phone hardware/software/services, Freight, Warehouse supplies, Logistics services and administration services
· Work in conjunction with all departments to ensure that the product timeline is met
· Ensure that the operations team functions for the product timeline are delivered on time
· Manage and oversee the wholesale delivery schedule, 3PL suppliers and ensure the product is delivered on time
· Manage the Operations team meetings and departmental team meetings
· Ensure communications flow is effective between all departments
· Recruitment of new staff where required
· Escalate any issues to the Operations Manager where required with solution options
· Ensure timely reviews are completed on the operational costs to ensure the best financial outcome for the business
· Primary Operations initial contact for all new customer and client setup
· Review and oversee the implementation of all new customer compliance initiatives
· Review and oversee any changes to existing customer compliance initiatives
· Resolve and/or escalate customer compliance issues within a timely manner
· Ensure all new initiatives and/or projects are delivered on time and on spec as per initial brief or agreement
· Ensure that all agreements for the provision of services are reviewed and in line with business requirements
· Effectively manage all systems and ensure data integrity is maintained
· Ensure all processes which impact data integrity are managed and adhered to by all departments within the organization
· 3-4 years’ proven experience in an operations role within a wholesale/retail business
· Well-developed interpersonal skills including organization and communication, with a proven ability to work effectively, independently, and collaboratively, in a team.
· Strong project management skills
· Strong supplier management and negotiation skills
· Driven, enjoys that every day is different and loves a challenge!
· Able to think outside the box, great problem solver.
· Mid to advanced level skills in general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
· Advanced user of ERP systems in a retail / wholesale business