Job descriptionTitle: Operations Manager (Direct Mail)
Mount Laurel New Jersey
Our client a national marketing logistics company serving direct mail agencies and corporate America is seeking an Operations Manager. Please note this is onsite 5 days per week.
The Operations Manager will have experience in direct mail printing and the ability to oversee the activities of all production workers.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations on the prodcution floor while increasing production efficiency.
• Monitor all operations and processes
• Oversee all activities of all production workers.
• Prepare operating reports and budgets
• Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
• Ensure all compliance needs are met
• Oversee scheduling for fully operational team
• Oversee daily floor operations
• Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
• Optimize productive time for employees by eliminating unnecessary processes • Practice conflict resolution among departments and employees
• Report and track expenses to reduce costs
• Analyze production metrics and data to determine areas to improve
• Hire and train new employees
Provides support to VP in managing the production process
• Participates in scheduled department meetings, prepare to discuss technical issues, solutions, and recommendations to improve team.
SKLLS: Analytical thinking, Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel, Conflict resolution, Strong management skills with the ability to supervise multiple teams, Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills. Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.