Job descriptionTitle: Order Management Specialist
Overview: The Order Management Analyst owns the process for processing and activating all submitted partner and partner marketing orders in accordance with our functional SLAs, WW Sales Operations policy, and our companies compliance policies.
This position will also grow to help drive continuous improvement of our controls to deliver tangible process improvements and strengthening of our controls framework. We are looking for a candidate who also has experience in compliance, process management and controls.
- Optimizing our business processes
- Calculating unit pricing and compensation transactions to ensure accurate timely commission payments
- Building and monitoring reports and dashboards
- Internal customer issue resolution
- Contributing on special projects
- Training for new employees
- Manage an order management territory and deliver on order processing within SLA
- Process contracts and orders and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy
- Manage provisioning/delivery issues • Calculating PNR (Percent Net Revenue) for proper review of unit pricing.
- Complete compensation transactions to ensure accurate and timely commission payments.
- Work with Partner Operations/Partner Marketing/Alliances assisting in account reconciliations for customer billing investigations and disputes
- Provide routine reporting and analysis on team operational metrics
- Review and audit partner orders to ensure documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base
- Build out training material in SOP format for provisioning process
- Train the Order Management team on provisioning basics
- 3+ years of experience working in Sales Operations or Order Management
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce platform with focus on order management and reporting/analytics
- Aptitude with data collection, compilation, analysis and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate well both verbally and in writing, ability to understand and explain complex business issues; ability to think quickly and critically
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university