Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Fully remote, local to Denver preferred
Salary: $90-99K DOE
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a Media Supervisor with Amazon marketplace and retail media experience to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Media Supervisor will be responsible for supporting agency goals and best practices, process development, onboarding of team members, ongoing training for current employees, and leveraging their Amazon marketplace and retail media expertise with hands-on client work.
The Media Supervisor should be comfortable with both technical platform requirements and hands-on work, as well as the strategic direction of the agency’s marketplace and retail media channels.
Ideal Media Supervisor candidates must have:
- At least 4-5 years of client-facing agency digital marketplace management experience, specializing in Amazon and other retail marketplaces.
- Experience with both Amazon Vendor and Seller Accounts, and eCommerce or related planning and execution experience
- Hands-on experience working within other retail media platforms such as Walmart, Instacart, Criteo, etc., and within marketplace and retail programmatic offerings (Amazon DSP, Walmart Connect, etc.)
- Fully proficient with Amazon Ad consoles – i.e. campaign setup, ad sales attribution, impact on organic ranking, and advertising and operational reporting
- Expert in Amazon organic media – i.e. keyword research, PDP copywriting, A+ content and strategy, pixel, SEO meta fields, product variations, and category restrictions
- Expert in Amazon operational strategies and management responsibilities such as support ticketing, inventory management best practices, review building, retailer terms & conditions, customer service, and shipment requirements and methodologies
- Well-versed in Amazon Creative elements – i.e. A+ Content, Store, Amazon Live, and Posts
- Strong understanding of the impact of tentpole events such as Prime Day, especially as it relates to the impact on brands’ DTC website sales
- Strong knowledge of Brand Registry and trademark programs
- Experience recommending attribution models, lookback windows, and nuances of attribution between marketplace platforms, as well as off-marketplace traffic source measurement.
- Experience in media planning, execution, and optimization of best practices across variety of digital media types with managed service media partners and strong knowledge of associated creative types
- Strong existing network of marketplace media partner relationships across previously mentioned channels
- Strong knowledge of how to plan across an array of ecommerce verticals for both 3rd party sellers and 1st party manufacturers
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams and influencing the direction of media plans that would be managed by other resources
- Experience with verification and viewability platforms
- Proven experience juggling multiple direct reports and ongoing projects with the ability to be deployed to the hottest client fires
- Act as a Strategist and integrate with a paid media team as needed to support the rollout of new initiatives, POV development, troubleshooting, or lack of agency resources
- Strategize and execute digital marketplace execution as needed for a maximum of 30 hours/week
- Manage key departmental project initiatives that have a strategic and organizational-wide impact, which includes piloting new test programs and rolling out successful pilot programs to the broader media team
- Work closely with the VP of Search, Director of Analytics, and Creative Director to ensure that processes are developed, implemented, communicated, and consistently followed
- Communicate with prospective vendors, evaluate new marketplace and retail opportunities, and test/measure those platforms in order to follow up with account teams on best practices
- Partner with VP of Search to maintain relationships and regular communication with key agency partners regarding betas, new product updates, and agency requests
- Support VP of Search with business development requests, which includes account audits and maintaining audit process standardization, partner discovery, capabilities, story development, and pitch presentations
- Facilitate and teach executional best practices to staff of all levels for both paid and organic marketplace strategies, including for all Amazon and other various marketplace platforms
- Host monthly marketplace roundtable meetings with the agency, developing presentation slides and guiding the conversation across all account teams
- Support staff onboarding by developing onboarding schedules, educating new staff on best practices and processes, creating & updating onboarding materials as needed within the Amazon partner management network system, and identifying areas of opportunity to further train new hires
- Organize regular training meetings to communicate new platform betas/products, and facilitate new best practices among media SMEs
- Support hiring efforts by leading technical interviews with Manager and Strategist candidates
- Support account teams by providing general troubleshooting support, both strategic and technical, and submitting feedback for evaluation scorecards & promotion endorsements
*Full benefits including: bonus potential, medical/dental/vision insurance with HAS/FSA, 401(k) with company match, unlimited PTO, etc.
**If fully remote, company paid travel to Denver office required at least 2x per year