Job descriptionOur client, a busy Ad Agency, is looking for a Paid Search and Social Manager to join their team. This will be part time freelance and 100% remote.
As the Google Search & Facebook Social Media Strategist and Buyer You’ll lead the Google and Facebook strategy and media buying across accounts while collaborating with the traditional and digital media team to ensure alignment across the campaign. Applicants must be interested in learning about multiple industries (public health, energy/utilities, and more) and should be proactive and detail oriented.
What you’ll be working on:
• Working closely with clients to identify business objectives and marketing goals.
• Responsible for the set-up, operation and management of day-to-day Google/Facebook efforts including campaign strategy and optimization across clients.
• Participate in client-facing campaign performance meetings, brainstorming, media briefings, and status meetings for campaigns as appropriate.
• Develop ad copy for Google Search campaigns, with input from client and account team.
• Assemble monthly campaign reports and post campaign reports for clients as needed, with in-depth analysis and future recommendations.
• Collaborate with team on media plan creation and support with elements of campaign researching/planning from Facebook/Google.
• Stay current on Facebook/Google market trends and evaluate opportunities to introduce new items to campaigns.
• Identifying success metrics for campaigns and ensuring website tracking set-up within FB/Google platforms for correct measurements on lead generation campaigns.
• Manage assigned Google/FB budgets during campaign.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience day-to-day management of Google and Facebook ad buying (including set-up, optimizing, and reporting) and 2 years’ experience of Google/Facebook strategy.
• Experience with both awareness campaigns and lead generation a plus.
How you’ll excel in your role:
• Google AdWords Certified and Facebook Ads Certified
• Microsoft Office suite experience - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
• Strong mathematical skills and Excel experience needed.
• Ability to work independently, while still being a team player.
• Adaptable to ongoing revisions and feedback to accommodate project needs.
Send your resume today!