Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Denver (onsite Tues/Wed/Thurs)
Salary: $70-72K DOE + up to 10% annual bonus (paid quarterly)
One of our digital marketing agency clients is looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their team for an all-new full-time position.
This Paid Search Manager will be reporting to the agency's Head of Search and responsible for building and implementing paid search strategies for a number of assigned key accounts (food/bev delivery, consulting firm, electronics/consumer goods).
The Paid Search Manager must have experience performing in-depth analysis against KPI's, owning day-to-day optimizations, designing and implementing innovative test ideas, managing paid search budgets, providing performance metrics/reporting, etc.
Ideal Paid Search Manager candidates will have:
- 3+ years of paid search advertising experience
- BA degree in business, math, marketing, engineering, science or related field
- Proven track record of success implementing, managing, and optimizing ongoing paid search advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines and deliver against KPI's
- Experience with website and lead analytics - i.e. UTM tagging, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ad platform certi?cations
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and ?exible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
Nice to have:
- Ad agency experience preferred
- Mobile experience is strongly preferred
- Work on assigned key accounts and build/implement state-of-the-art paid search strategies.
- Perform in-depth analysis with the aim of delivering strong performance across the KPIs set.
- Own day-to-day optimizations across channels, design and implement innovative test ideas, manage budgets, provide performance reporting, and additional duties relating to ensuring performance is on-target or exceeds expectations.
- Be curious and unafraid to push the boundaries while thinking of the big picture
- Deep dive into the details through proactivity, eagerness, and self-motivation.
*Hybrid schedule onsite 2-3 days per week Tues/Wed/Thurs
**Computer will be provided
***Full benefits including medical insurance, PTO, additional perks