Our client is looking for a proactive Paid Search Manager to join their team and use their expertise to drive client success. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with the right skill set, personality, and values to make this position their own and help manage the growth of a rapidly developing agency
What we need from you:
- Prior experience within the digital marketing space (preferably 3-5 years).
- Deep understanding of Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms.
- Passion to win and create competitive campaigns, where the focus is on business results.
- Experience in running Paid Ad campaigns, review keywords against KPIs, craft engaging ad copy and adjust as needed.
- CRO experience through the validation of landing page A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience running Paid Social campaigns including Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads, including a deep understanding of building custom audiences.
- Experience driving campaign performance, based on increasing quality score for businesses by aligning keywords, ad copy and landing page copy in the client target market.
- Possess a working knowledge of advanced bid strategies powered by machine learning in each ad platform.
- The chops to make it in a fast-paced, strategy-driven work environment.
- An eagerness and ability to learn, and curiosity to dig into data and trends within platforms such as SpyFu, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc, (we always want to be the smartest person in the room).
- Confident and effective communication skills as you will be sharing ideas and results both internally and externally.
- Exemplify our Core Values: Caring, Curious, and Competitive.
What your day to day looks like:
- Internal and Client meetings to better understand client’s business and goals and discuss strategy.
- Monitor and manage all ad campaigns and adjusting as necessary, include daily monitoring/pacing budgets.
- Understand and evaluate data and explain results to internal team and client team, tying results to client’s expectations and goals.
- Use advanced call tracking methods to qualify conversions.
- Staying on top of industry trends and changes.
What you'll get from us:
- Highly competitive pay (with tremendous ability to grow further).
- Employee health insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Employee supplemental insurance for your dental and vision benefits, also at no cost to you.
- A robust digital package of services so you can watch documentaries, stay up to date on industry trends, and/or enjoy your downtime paid for by the company.
- Generous PTO offerings (that grows over time).
- Eligibility to participate in the company 401(k) with a free 3% percent company contribution regardless of how much you contribute (even if you choose not to contribute any on your own) after only six months with us.
- All major holidays off, plus the week between Christmas and New Years--in addition to your normal vacation time.
- Culture to be who you are. We work with employees on a personal development process to promote their individual 'Super Power Zone'. We help identify your zone and help you spend time in that zone!
- Consistent feedback on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- No cubicles, lots of space and natural light.
- Shared treadmill desks (for getting those steps in).
- Limitless supplies of La Croix and a company credit card for you to order team lunch at your remote work space.
- A very unique campus-like (if you call three buildings next door to each other a campus) work environment.