Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Fully remote, but must be local to DET, CHI, NY, MIN, TOR, SEA, DEN
Salary: $85-100K DOE
One of our shopper marketing agency clients is looking for a Retail Search Manager to join their Commerce Media team for an exciting full-time role working on key CPG and pet care accounts.
This Retail Search Manager will be responsible for building/executing best-in-class retail media campaigns across search, and own hands-to-keyboard setup, management, optimization and reporting of retail search efforts.
The Retail Search Manager must be confident with hands-on-keyboard media buying across platforms (Amazon Ads, Walmart Connect, Criteo, Citrus Ads, Promote IQ, Instacart, etc.) including implementing keyword, ad group, audience and targeting strategies within various platforms; as well as real-time bidding, proactive campaign monitoring, optimization, and results-based reporting.
Ideal Retail Search Manager candidates will have:
- 5+ years of agency media experience in the retail search space
- Confident presenter and clear, persuasive communicator
- Fully proficient with MS Excel - i.e. pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.
- Google Suite Experience (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Must have hands-on-keyboard media buying experience, including actively building and implementing keyword, ad group, audience & targeting strategies in-platform; real-time bidding expertise; proactive campaign monitoring; optimization; and results-based reporting.
- Retail media buying experience on one or more of the following platforms is required – Amazon, Walmart, Criteo, Citrus Ads, Kroger/Promote IQ, Instacart
- Google SEM or similar experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and talented multi-tasker with an ability to organize and prioritize workload to manage timelines, budgets and deliverables for self, client, vendor and internal team.
- Ambitious self-starter who takes ownership of and great pride in his/her work.
- Passion for and strong knowledge of all elements of the retail and omnichannel media landscape.
- Creative and strategic thinker who gets excited about taking on and solving complex challenges.
- Curious and dissatisfied with the status quo, always thinking of ways to improve and grow.
- Collaborative team player and great listener, but unafraid to challenge peers or clients when necessary in order to achieve the best results for the project.
- Develop and collaborate on keyword, ad group, audience and targeting strategy, and refine overall activation plan based on client objectives and vendor/platform capabilities
- Manage continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations across a variety of platforms and clients
- Create and share presentations highlighting the campaign set-up and final plan with internal teams and clients
- Support with developing retail strategy, client media mix, and budget allocations
- Have clear understanding of campaign set-up, performance and reporting structure, and clearly set and communicate performance expectations with internal and external teams.
- Help manage team workflow, training, and internal project reviews.
- Report back on campaign performance. Collaborate with vendor and team to provide campaign data, insights and strategic recommendations based on client objectives, media strategy and results.
*Fully remote, but must be local to
**Computer will be provided
***Background check required
****Full time benefits including group health plans, parental leave, flexible PTO, employee assistance program, ongoing wellness support initiatives, trusted financial health advice and guidance, promotion of education through tuition support and assistance, etc.