Job descriptionOur client, a leading Health and Healthcare marketing agency is looking for a Paid Search Supervisor. The Paid Search Supervisor is a core member of the media team and leads the paid search team in the day-to-day management of performance-driven initiatives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment while building relationships within the agency and with our clients.
- Lead Agency’s Paid Search Team Paid Search Strategy and Execution Development of Campaign Structure (keywords, ad groups, and ad copy)
- Collaborate Integrated Digital Media Team Reporting and Insights
- Keep Agency up to date on trends and engine best practices
- Must have strong knowledge of the paid search (SA360, Google, Bing) landscape, platforms and best practices
- Desire to learn and understand how additional tactics support each other in integrated campaigns (i.e. Social and Programmatic)
- Is measurement driven and has a passion for meeting and exceeding client KPIs, business goals and ongoing optimizations to achieve success
- Measures and reports on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Thrives in an ever-changing landscape while fostering an environment that allows others to love what they are doing
- Has healthcare experience and/or a passion for healthcare industry
- Minimum 4+ years of paid search at an agency
- Experience in applying search marketing to brand-building & direct response initiatives
- Strong command of search engine research and reporting resources
- Experience leading paid search team
- Enjoys collaborating with internal and external teams
- Passion for the digital space
- Bachelor's degree required, BS/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred
- Position Full Time/Remote or Flexible.
- Office locations in Baltimore and Chicago.