Our client is a full-service marketing agency, specializing in celebrity, influencer, experiential, media, and public relations!
Public Relations Manager Position Overview:
The Part Time Public Relations Manager must bring a strong background in pitching and be well connected in the food & beverage industries. The position is 5-10 hours and 100% remote.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
- Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels and source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
Public Relations Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years’ pitching experience
- Strong contacts in the food and beverage industries
- Background working with media outlets, social media influencers, and celebrities