Job descriptionPartner Marketing Operations Analyst
Our client is looking for an innovative, highly motivated Partner Marketing Operations Analyst who enjoys tackling business problems by transforming processes and technology. Their Global Partner & Ecosystems Marketing Team is growing rapidly and they are looking for an individual with partner knowledge and operational rigor, to support the team in achieving their goals.
You'll partner with Partner Marketing and IT stakeholders to evaluate the partner and marketing systems landscape, make recommendations for improvements, define business requirements, then design, implement, and optimize solutions. Your expertise is critical to evolving partner marketing operations to support demand generation efforts and attribution tracking worldwide.
This is a 12 month, remote opportunity.
- Inspect partner marketing campaigns to ensure set up is accurate and associated leads are correctly attributed for follow up
- Evaluate and optimize the systems supporting MDF management and DDF management
- Assess, enhance and build out a scalable partner lead management process from lead intake to pipeline conversion
- Continuously audit systems to identify opportunities to better streamline operations and increase the accuracy of ROI metrics across various partner types
- Create documentation including process instructions, policies, standard operating procedures, and training material for marketing and partners
- Enable marketing on processes and workflows to ensure the right information is captured and reportable
- Develop and manage complex, cross-functional project plans and launches, by collecting requirements, evaluating constraints, defining work streams, and tracking key objectives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain and strengthen key relationships with Channel Operations, Partner Marketing, Finance, IT, and other cross-functional groups and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (or related field)
- 2+ years in Salesforce or CRM knowledge
- 3+ years of progressive sales operations experience, partner operations experience
- Solid understanding of standard business practices related to partner marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Comfortable analyzing large system data sets.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, and influence other teams to collaborate and support your initiatives