Job descriptionOur client, a major gaming company in Santa Monica is looking for a Partnerships Coordinator to join their team!
Full time hours
1 year contract assignment
Hybrid schedule - Tues-Thurs onsite, Mon/Fri WFH
Rate: $40-$50/hr (DOE)
The Commercial Partnerships team is responsible for finding, building, and executing world-class partnerships with major brands all over the world. The team is focused on driving revenue through strategic partnerships that bring value and validation to fans of our games and sports. CP covers a wide variety of projects and pillars across the company from Games and Entertainment to Esports and Social Impact.
As a Coordinator on the Commercial Partnerships team, you will be responsible for the many of the clerical and administrative processes it takes to execute a partnership. Your work will be task oriented and highly collaborative with the partnership managers that you support. You will be focused on tracking and maintaining deliverables across all of our global partnerships, assisting with the administrative needs of the team, and working live events to support experiential activations.
Sponsor Campaign Management
• Assist the specific Partnership Managers across their multiple partnerships
• Own specific deliverables for a partner from start to finish
• Provide insight and feedback on ideal processes and operations for the team
• Project manage and track deliverables across many of our global partners
Live Event Support
• Collate the necessary information required from partners for their various onsite needs including, but not limited to, ticket requests, activations, hospitality, and onsite logistics
• Work at live events (COVID health and safety standards permitting) as support staff for partners. During live events, support sponsor onsite experiential marketing, including ensuring signage, booth, and hospitality obligations are fulfilled.
• Manage milestones, tasks, and dependencies across all internal teams across Riot that are dedicated to a partnership
• Utilize project management systems and tools to keep partnership planning and execution on schedule and organized
• Consistently communicate and coordinate with internal teams and sponsors to ensure all details within campaign are executed within scope and on time
• Manage fulfillment and gather metrics related to partner performance against global events
• Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years prior experience in partnership management, account management, sponsorship fulfillment, live events, project management or equivalent
• You have incredible attention to detail and meticulous planning and organization skills
• You are a solid communicator (both written and oral), have extraordinary interpersonal skills and customer orientation
• You know how to foster, manage, and maintain professional relationships, both internal and external
• You’re able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once
• Your passion for Sports, Gaming, Experiential or Media Agency sectors are a BIG plus