The Pattern maker/Technical Designer will report to and work directly with the designer and will be responsible for developing new samples and managing the high-quality production of innovative and sophisticated bridal collections that make modern brides' dreams come true.
- Creating patterns, samples and lead the develop of new designs with the designer.
- Creating detailed technical flats and sewing instructions for the production team; using Adobe.
- Creating, inspecting, and revising new patterns and samples with proper construction.
- Documenting all garment details and updates during development and production
- Responsible for maintaining and updating patterns, grading, markers, pattern cards, and sewing instructions/Techpack
- Responsible for determining proper construction details during development and production.
- Implementing design changes and making contingency plans as necessary.
- Establishing quality control standards.
- Ensuring all productions are company's esthetics and quality
- Planning and scheduling production and order required resources to meet project deadlines.
- Overseeing and managing production processes for timely execution.
- Great people managing and time managing skills and planning and scheduling skills
- 2+ Education/training in production,design or garment construction
- 5-6 years’ work experience in garment development and production focused on bridal/eveningwear
- Tech savvy with strong working knowledge of pattern and garment
- Understanding of fabrics, design, garment construction, technical terms, and development process from inception through production.
- Knowledge of fashion and style with an understanding of NEWHITE Juliette Kim's product aesthetic and quality.
- Keen attention to detail, initiative, and sharp memories
- Ability to multi-task and self sufficient with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
- open mind, great attitude and work ethic, extremely organized
- Positive, constructive, solution focused, hardworking team player; none of us are successful without the help and collaboration of our team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Humble, honest, flexible, and approachable.
- Adaptable to change, willing to learn and take different responsibilities when necessary
- Spanish speaking is a plus-all production team speaks Spanish
- Expert with Adobe Illustrator, computer-aided design (CAD) software and/or similar illustration and design software
- Extensive product construction knowledge as well as fabric and fit
- Proficient with Google drive,sheet, and Apple computer
- Working knowledge of fabrications
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume.