• Prepare documents necessary to support HRBPs with grievances, as well as legal and unemployment claims.
• Partner with COE and HRBP leads to support the implementation of new HR strategies, policies, plans, and procedures within assigned locations.
• Consult Total Rewards on compensation, job descriptions benchmarking, including knowledge sharing for all of HR.
• Diagnose and re-engineer solutions to solve business problems, with the lens of HR program and policy implications.
• Monitor exit interviews, create reports, analyse trends, and perform periodic auditing of records/reports and ensure HR compliance in all areas.
• Support HRBP with report generation and interpretation of HR data and aligns HR metrics to business metrics.
• Analyse HR and business trends in order to provide feedback to the Centers of Excellence (COEs), HR Business Partners and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services.
• Analyse and translate HR data into meaningful recommendations and actions for the HRBPs.
• Support process improvement work and special HR projects as needed.
• Support various safety and health activities, including the Safety Health Environment requirements (S.H.E.) Committee to ensure a high awareness of employee safety is maintained.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication skills and able to relay information quickly and efficiently to lay and sr. level audiences
• Strong project management skills and able to manage several projects, with multiple deadlines.
• Results oriented with a proven ability to execute quickly, efficiently, deliver consistently and able to prioritize and manage
• Detail oriented
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• 4-6 years of Human Resource Operations experience in a Retail environment preferred
• Knowledge of Provincial/Federal/State Laws and regulations (Canada and US)
Tools & Technology Proficiency:
• Microsoft Office
• Strong working knowledge of Workday or similar HRIS
• ADP and StoreForce