The Performance Marketing Manager will oversee digital paid media strategy and execution, including SEM/PLA, SEO, Paid Social, Influencer Marketing, Display, CTV, Affiliate, for .com, the forward thinking and rapidly growing multi-brand retailer. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategy, implementation, execution and tactics for all performance marketing channels. This position supervises 1 direct report on the Digital Marketing Team.
- Oversee paid media strategy and KPIs (traffic, conversion, new customers, and ROI) for all paid digital marketing channels to meet new customers, traffic, conversion and revenue goals
- Work cross functionally across Analytics, Creative, Merchandising, Social, Ecommerce, and CRM teams to ensure digital strategy is aligned with overall marketing initiatives and evaluate media performance
- Manage projects to ensure streamlined workflow between external and internal departments including briefing and routing creative, following best practices, and providing results
- Lead partnership of multiple external agency relationships to manage and track investment, build partnerships, monitor performance to seek optimizations and new opportunities
- Support investment and opportunity analysis using different reporting tools. Execute and optimize business performance reporting – including but not limited to, weekly recap, product performance, inventory reports, and any ad hoc reports to evaluate campaign performance primarily in Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office (strong knowledge of Excel)
- Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Ability to use data to understand and improve results through media buying and tracking
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize
- Strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully within a team environment and with cross functional partners
- Easily adaptable to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral