Our client is currently on a search for a Performance Marketing Manager that will be a key leader in their next growth-stage by building a multi-channel, integrated performance marketing program that accelerates their growth.
Performance Marketing Manager
- Set the performance marketing direction and build programs that drive our growth.
- Own the day-to-day management and execution of a full-funnel, channel agnostic performance marketing strategy. This includes but is not limited to paid search, paid social, email, affiliates, search engine optimization, and conversion rate optimization
- Implement a data driven approach grounded in continuous testing and learning.
- Own the P&L for all performance marketing channels and be responsible for defining, measuring, and exceeding the KPIs we use to measure success.
Google analytics, CRM, Share a sale, Google Ad words, Facebook Ads manager.
What We’re Looking For:
- You are a data-driven marketer who loves discovering growth : and building out new acquisition channels.
- You are hands-on, scrappy, and thrive in a performance-driven environment.
- You are both analytical and creative.
- You are customer-centric and passionate about serving nurses.
- You balance a test and learn mindset with a passion for quality.
- You can set the strategy, execute the work, and analyze the results.
- 5+ years experience managing and executing performance marketing programs