Job descriptionOur client, an LA based luxury lifestyle brand, specializing in cashmere ready to wear apparel, accessories, kids and home goods - is seeking a Personal Executive Assistant to join their team!
The Personal Executive Assistant to the CEO/Founder is focused on managing, organizing, and scheduling all elements of the CEO/Founders business duties and personal life.
The position will be required to interface with the CEO/Founder in regards to all business meetings, company emails and internal tasks at hand. In tandem with the CEO/Founder’s corporate responsibilities, they are to streamline all personal related items of the CEO/Founder’s life in order for them to perform at their highest level for brand while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management
- Coordinating travel including itineraries and logistics
- Personal admin work including home/property and staff management, family/personal vacations, managing assets, gifting etc
- Assisting with organizing events (both internal and external & personal/private)
- Processing expenses working to strict deadlines
- Providing general administrative assistance and coverage for the other EA
• 1+ year past college graduation
• Entertainment, PR or Marketing job experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proactive learner interested in going above and beyond what is asked
• Enthusiasm for business development and leadership
- Position Commitment
- Weekly Commitment
- 40 hours per week
- On call at all times
- MUST be OPEN to work at DTLA office and CEO's home in Malibu