Job descriptionPHOTO PRODUCER
As a Photo Producer, you will play a vital role in managing and coordinating all aspects of photoshoot projects from conception to completion. Your creative vision, organizational skills, and ability to collaborate effectively with various team members will ensure the successful execution of photoshoots. This role requires a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering high-quality visual content. Superior communication, project management, organization and problem solving skills are a MUST.
Logistics and Pre-production:
- Oversee all pre-production aspects, including scheduling, casting, and travel plans, to ensure a smooth and well-organized photoshoot.
- Source and secure locations, permits, and necessary equipment for the photoshoot.
- Scout models, makeup artists, stylists, and other crew members based on the project’s speci?c needs and artistic direction.
- ?Negotiate contracts and fees with talent and crew, ensuring a fair and mutually bene?cial arrangement.
- Participate in marketing planning meetings to build objectives and shot lists based on needed assets for each shoot.
- Develop detailed photoshoot plans, including budget, schedule, locations, props, and talent requirements.
- Work closely with the sample coordinator to ensure we have all samples and sizes ready for the shoot.
- Assist in coordinating diverse and inclusive photo shoots that showcase individuals from various background, ethnicities and cultures. Collaborate with the team to ensure equal representation and accurate portrayal of different communities in our visual context.
- Lead the on-set production team, ensuring everyone understands their roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with photographers, models, stylists, and other crew members to execute the creative vision and maintain a positive and productive atmosphere during the photoshoot.
- Responsible for successful photo shoot that meets the objectives set forward during the pre-planning process and ensures all shots are taken on time and on budget.
- Ensures sustainable practices are followed on set and identify new opportunities to reduce our shoot’s environmental impact. Contribute ideas to reduce overall resource consumption during photo shoots while maintaining the quality and creativity of
- eco-friendly alternatives for materials and services with suppliers and vendors used in production such as resource consumption and waste generation.
- Oversee the process of retouched images, adding any notes that were called out during the shoot, and ensure all images are delivered by the due date.
- Oversee that all equipment and samples are accounted for and are put away properly.
- Track expenses and ensure all invoicing and payment processes are handled accurately and on time.
- Create and manage budgets for photoshoot projects, ensuring ef?cient allocation of resources and adherence to ?nancial constraints.
- Ensure that the annual budget is always up-to-date, clearly organized, and on track.