Our client, a well known technology company, is seeking a Photo/Video Art Director to support editorial photo and motion shoots. Your professional experience in making photography and video content has given you the knowledge on how to handle all types of personalities, productions, and photo and video commissions from the first call to the photo agent to the final deliverable.
This is a freelance, hybrid role in Culver City through July 2023.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Creative Director and other Art Directors to take shoots from project brief through shoot production, post-production and launch.
- Provide your extensive experience working with production companies, photographers and directors of all levels on all types of shoots.
Art Director Qualifications:
- A well-developed aesthetic that connects with music photography and video, and the portfolio to prove it including examples of original commissions that reflect a consistent, A+ taste level and excellent execution
- Extensive knowledge of photographers and directors working today
- Knowledge of image rights and legal clearance processes for commissioned content
- Portfolio showing extraordinary talent in delivering top tier photo and video
- 8+ years relevant photo editing or multimedia experience; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation for music labels/talent