Job descriptionThis role is within the Product Management team.
Associate Producer - Global Player Support Studios
fulltime freelance, remote, minimum of a year
The Role Associate Producer brings deep knowledge of player support but also values the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. As an Associate Producer, you’ll work with a cross-disciplinary team to provide support in launching and maintaining products and services within the Studio teams. As an Associate Producer, you’ll work closely with CX Leads, Producers, and receive guidance from the Product Managers across the Studio teams to bring value to our Support Operations and Players via Policy and documentation, escalation oversight, and stakeholder management.
• Support overall preparedness of Global Player Support teams through documentation, escalation management, and alignment
• Work with Subject Matter Experts across Riot, our partners, and all other stakeholders to build and distribute internal content.
• Responsible for understanding and improving our Operational and Agent experiences guided by our success measurables.
• Develop and maintain expertise in Player Support subject matters to consult with proper stakeholders.
• Maintain vigilance of incidents and service degrade and represent Player Support operations and impacted players to appropriate stakeholders to influence prioritization and product development. Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree (wide variety of majors are a great fit for the role) or equivalent experience
• Experience in Player/Customer Support strongly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Successful execution of complex projects that span multiple teams Desired
• Agile, project/product management certifications are a plus (CSPO, CSM, PMP etc)
• Analytical proficiency with experience making data driven decisions
• 2 years of work experience in project management, operations leadership, customer service leadership, or other similar role