Job descriptionOur client, a streaming TV provider, is looking for a Post Producer to help support on Marketing assets. This will start ASAP, is hybrid to their Culver City office and will be a 6 month contract.
Please send your resume, portfolio and desired hourly rate to be considered!
• Coordinate picture and audio finishing, delivery and routing of AV assets working within guidelines established by industry standards and Media Products
• Handle color correction and mix for A/V content within marketing.
• Work across business units to ensure Marketing Post Production communicates and integrates well within the company ecosystem.
• Collaborate with Marketing Leads and Production teams to plan and strategize meeting growing needs.
• Support Post Producers on larger campaigns as assigned.
• 5-10 years of Post Production experience in Entertainment; preferably in a major studio or Post agency
• Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
• International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
• Very detail oriented in executing final deliveries and archiving of Creative assets
• Ability to troubleshoot technical aspects and meet delivery requirements for multiple, concurrent projects • Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross- functional environment.
Hybrid, Culver City
Temp until May 2023