Our client is a growing PR agency, working with top clients in the spirits, hospitality, and food & beverage categories.
• Act as lead day-to-day client contact.
• Contribute to / lead client strategies and presentations.
• Build strong relationships and communicate regularly with existing and potential clients.
• Ensure that client plans and strategies are being executed efficiently
• Maintain and establish relationships with top-tier lifestyle media outlets.
• Deliver consistent press results
• Participate in new business proposals
• Work with the agency’s experiential and digital practice groups to integrate them into
client programs and campaigns
• 6-7 years of experience with a lifestyle focused PR agency.
• Ability to oversee multiple accounts, including client relations, and managing support
staff, with strong leadership, coaching and communication skills.
• A proven track record of consistently securing quality media placements across accounts.