I am working with an integrated marketing agency who are looking for someone who wants to develop their career in the world of international B2B PR and Communications. You will work directly with clients from a range of countries including the US, Europe and Asia, get involved with new business pitches and pro-actively help the company to reach its growth targets. You will be supported by a fun and encouraging team with built in training and ongoing learning on the job. Enthusiasm for working in a small business will be invaluable, together with strong copywriting skills and a go-getting attitude.
- Copywriting press releases, thought pieces, blogs, articles and white papers targeting different media channels
- Pitching to trade, business and national media
- Proactively building relationships with key journalists and clients
- Liaising with clients, understanding their objectives, reporting on activity and ensuring their needs are being met to the best possible standard
- Working with the team on planning, developing and implementing communication and marketing strategies
- Brainstorming creative ideas with the team for a wide range of marketing projects, from websites, to brand design, events, and digital marketing.
- Supporting the Account Director with social media activities both for clients and for internal accounts
- Researching and pitching events and speaking opportunities for our us and our clients
A confident and friendly person by nature, we need someone who has a minimum of 18 months experience in B2B communications with proven writing ability, great organizational skills, a good grasp of social media and who is fascinated by marketing, the media and technology. You will be brilliant at building relationships and fit in well with our dynamic culture, and be willing to work in a fast-changing environment.
You will love developing creative solutions, think strategically, be completely computer literate, have a thirst for knowledge and a “what if?” attitude.
Knowledge of the exciting world of international market research, insights, data and technology is a bonus but can be learned on the job so long as you’re committed to making connections and establishing relationships with industry media partners.