Our client, a leading marketing and communications brand, is looking to hire a Fulltime Presentation Operator / Junior Presentation Designer, starting immediately. This role will be onsite in Phoenix, Arizona.
- This role involves designing documents, validation of data, PowerPoint presentation creation, charting in Excel and general desktop publishing duties according to the standard templates defined by the organization on MS PowerPoint and other creative platforms like Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign.
- Must have the flexibility to understand and apply feedback.
- Work interdependently with other team members on key initiatives to ensure that the creative execution maintains a strong, consistent look and feel within brand guidelines.
- Accuracy, Creativity and Attention to detail are the most important aspects of this role.
- Expertise in PowerPoint inclusive of animation / transition effects
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign and MapInfo is key
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, and ad hoc projects
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Collaborate with clients and team members on complex or special projects
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a presentation production environment
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Job review and estimation skills
- Handle technical queries pertaining to the jobs or MS Office
- Prior experience in interacting with direct clients
- Having some exposure to Onsite and Offshore working models is a plus