President of Global Marketing Overview:
As the President of Global Marketing, you will be responsible for executing the Brand’s vision in all marketing related elements. You will lead a team of 3-4 direct reports and drive, define, and deliver the strategic objectives for the brand and the business globally.
President of Global Marketing Responsibilities:
- Shape and uphold global brand equity and strategy, product development, and leadership to be aligned with Brand Vision.
- Lead best in class brand innovation, strategy, and business development in partnership with Finance to meet financial targets.
- Cultivate loyalty with CRM/Lifecycle programs.
- Ensure excellence in marketing strategy, launch timetables and key deliverables.
- Oversee cross-functional collaboration between production partners, product development and marketing teams.
- Lead development and execution of advertising and digital marketing plan to build awareness
- Identify new product concepts, category, and franchising opportunities.
- Align on global annual business plans to improve market share and profitability.
- Develop global pricing strategy and communicate global three-year pricing architecture
- Lead SKU management, execution, and communication.
- Oversee multi-channel consumer marketing strategy.
- Shape the development and strategy for forecast offerings and bulletins detailing new program introduction and execution.
- Partner with regional marketing leaders. Support guideline for development of regional marketing programs.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products or services.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and/or packaging.
Director of Digital Qualifications:
- 18 years’ work experience in fragrance and cosmetics marketing
- Global product and consumer marketing experience required
- Undergraduate degree, MBA strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Gen Z segment and consumer mindset in fashion and/or beauty
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong leadership, influence, organizational and project management skills.