Job descriptionOur client, a streaming platform, is looking for a Principal Product Designer to join the team.
Principal Digital Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Concept and create UX/UI solutions across TV platforms, globally.
- Join a small team that powers the UI/UX experience for the entire viewing product.
- Look at the data and listen to the voice of the consumer to identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, and release.
- Think outside of the box creatively and is capable of executing innovative creative ideas for product and/or user experience enhancement.
- Speak to best practices, market strategies, competitor standards.
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors or equivalent work experience
- Design professional with 10 or more years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as design leader with ability to direct others through creative process
- Ability to clearly communicate design solutions to stakeholders.
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Figma, invision, abstract, framer.
- Strong portfolio of solid web, mobile and multi-media required
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform usability standards and UI specifications.
- Understanding of platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, Apple TV, X1, etc.
- Experience designing for accessibility and international audiences.