Job descriptionThis is a W2 contract opportunity
Duration: 11-12 months
Pay: $30/hr - $38/hr
- Manages the production of all pre-designed In-Store Marketing (ISM), including headers, info signs, backer paper, and other items handed off from the Print and Design team.
- Directs the specification and quality of print and manufacturing by managing all mechanical and color proofing as well as conducting press checks for specified ISM.
- Requests estimates from vendors when necessary, obtaining multiple estimates when time allows.
- Recommends new materials and production processes.
- Coordinates with Cross Functional Team (CFT) and vendors to maintain print production timelines in conjunction with established processes to meet group objectives.
- Confirms specs for all elements: sizes, dyelines, materials, production processes.
- Manages production budget and keeps CFT informed on variances. • Follows best methods for quality control from concept through production. • Understands store formats, materials, hardware, signholders and other marketing elements.
- Monitor hardware catalog to ensure all active parts are contained.
- Maintains strong partnerships with creative teams, key external vendors and cross-functional team.
- Ensure code compliance is upheld.
- Seeks creative solutions to overcome obstacles and/or problem solve with team as needed.
- Supports team strategies, goals and objectives.
- College degree or equivalent
- 3-7 years experience in buying or producing print or manufacturing products
- Understands print and manufacturing of 2 and 3D elements
- Ability to critically view color
- Understands global industry, emerging materials and printing techniques
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to navigate a large organization
- Self-starter who can prioritize workload with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, think critically and communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be calm under pressure and think quickly on your feet
- Ability to embrace ambiguity (even be energized by it!)
- Ability to work well with process and procedure and help define when needed
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with partners
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office, Slack and Zoom
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (lookups, etc.)