Our client is a premier industry leader in the agency space, delivering unique and creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of notable brands. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Print Project Manager Overview:
As the Print Project Manager, you will determine the digital tools and requirements needed to meet client deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Print Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Client facing, executing print and in store marketing programs to ensure client needs
· Overseeing the review/approval process for retail marketing program
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Print Project Manager Qualifications:
· 2+ years of experience in project and/or program management
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Knowledge of in-store marketing programs and retail marketing
· Experience with print, digital, merchandising and promotional marketing: websites, banner ads, email, etc.
· Experience working in an agency environment
· Strong data analysis and tracking capabilities