Our brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
We believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Product Curation Associate is our liaison with vendors, showrooms, and Galleries. They oversee the organization and management of the Product Development [PD] Materials Library, and support the work of the PD Team. They are responsible for overseeing the coordination and facilitation of all new and existing source materials for the Product Development Team.
- Live our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Manage the overall organization of the PD materials library, including MCPs, in-development finish panels and inspiration materials
- Oversee the set-up of executive reviews
- Create workflows and file structures for vendor resources
- Maintain relationships with existing manufactures, vendors, showrooms, and galleries to ensure all samples and catalogs remain current
- Identify new vendors and resources, arrange formal presentations when appropriate and input new vendors and swatches into PD and our master library
- Assist design teams with inspiration sourcing for special projects
- Materials sourcing for the library and assistance with sourcing and procurement of materials samples for current projects.
- Passion for design and product
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of digital tools, Adobe and Photoshop skills preferred
- Sense of ownership, strong follow-through, able to execute within deadline
- Flexible: willing and able to cross over department boundaries to execute common goals
- Knowledge of trade resources and vendors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and tolerate ambiguity and shifting requirements
- Ability to create and manage spreadsheets and custom database solution
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium-sized items up to 25 lbs