Product Design and Sourcing Specialist
Our client is a well-known bedding company specialized in creating top of the line, professional grade bedding. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers products like no others on the market.
Product Design and Sourcing Specialist Overview:
As the Product Design and Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to guide new product design while creating and maintaining an innovative research and technology process to source products.
Product Design and Sourcing Responsibilities:
- Manage new and existing product lines from inception to completion
- Manage daily communication with an array of vendors
- Guide new product design working in collaboration with creative teams and other key contributors
- Analyze and negotiate costs with breakdown to help understand adequate pricing for each product
- Oversee and manage raw materials sourcing and counter sourcing new and existing raw materials such as foam, fibers, and fabrics.
Product Design and Sourcing Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in sourcing, product development, design, or a combination is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in fast fashion and/or home furnishings required
- 2–4-year degree in fashion merchandising, marketing, product development, textiles, or similar field preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Must be computer savvy, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Word