Length of Contract: 11 months
Location or Remote: Seattle WA or Arizona
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Position Overview: This role will recognize and articulate business problems or opportunities, define target metrics, and create well-formed epics or user stories for engineering teams, who can then design, build, release, and monitor technical solutions efficiently.
· Partners with business and technology stakeholders on problem definition and to drive alignment on business goals within their product space
· Defines strategic roadmaps in collaboration with stakeholders to identify learning objectives and outcomes and leads prioritization of work
· Defines OKRs for their product space, updating stakeholders on progress
· Works with team leaders to develop budgets, and investment forecasts that enable the product development lifecycle, from design to sunset as appropriate
· Partners closely with learning suppliers to capture and prioritize design elements, inspect and adapt curriculum in response to learner feedback and measure impact
· Effectively collaborates with both senior managers and working teams to position and support learning initiatives aligned to Technology strategy
· Demonstrates creative problem-solving, calm under pressure, a sense of humor and strong empathy for customers and collaborators
· Develops working level of knowledge in a specific product domain space of digital learning within the company and the overall industry.
· Able to manage tradeoffs on scope, resources, timeline on small to medium sized feature sets
· Responsible for growing broad awareness and uptake of services through impactful storytelling and data-driven communication and multi-modal marketing strategies
· Collaborates with peers to support high-priority initiatives in service to the larger team objectives when needed
· Stays abreast of L&D and employee engagement trends and leverages knowledge in contributing to product solutions. Makes recommendations and plans innovative products and features.
· Collaborates with technical working teams to apply knowledge/expertise in refining requirements, understanding technical debt and non-functional features to prioritize appropriately
· Builds effective relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams across the enterprise
- 6+ years of industry experience in a technology environment (with a record of successfully delivering complex products or initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience developing and delivering learning programs, products, or services to adult learners
- Competency with tools such as learning management systems, SharePoint, content/curriculum authoring, data visualization.
- Skilled at presenting to and influencing at various organizational altitudes, including executives, managers, and individual contributors.
- Hands on experience developing roadmaps, priorities, features, story outlines, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and coordinating/ prioritizing conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment with variety of stakeholders.
- Detailed and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Consistently uses communications skills to influence outcomes within a known skillset.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools