Our client, in the educational media industry, is looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the development of new online features and tools, and the improvement of existing ones, working closely with developers, designers, SEO, and the business team.
- Translate business needs into requirements and user stories
- Manage products from conception through development and launch, with ongoing testing and iteration.
- Use data (Google Analytics and other tools) to evaluate and refine products based on KPIs.
- Generate new product ideas based on market needs, brand fit, business value, and your sense of what will inform and engage a very large general audience.
- 5+ years as a Product Manager for a consumer site, with a track record of creating successful products that serve a business and engage an audience.
- Passion for fact-based content, and a desire to make general reference information and dictionary information more useful and engaging.
- Deep knowledge of UX.
- Extensive experience working directly with developers to reach product objectives, using Jira (or similar).
- Experience using data (Google Analytics or similar) to make product decisions.