FTE, full-time, salaried Role
Our client is adding three Product Managers to its team to translate the strategic vision, take the needed actions and support the implementation of its new platform. This platform will serve as a single source of feed for their clients’ marketing efforts into one place - they clean all the data and feed it back!
The platform shifts the promotional planning process to a digital-first approach, enabling more offers and content to be seamlessly leveraged across the omni-channel, expanding the offer pool and opening the door to real time mass personalization at scale. To be successful, we are looking for blended product managers who are at the core Technical Product Managers but are comfortable with the client side as well, being able to support our Customer Success Managers in the product marketing, sales engineering, and consulting pieces.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and lead a specific product or group of solutions from definition and planning through launch, usage, and end of life.
- Create processes, workflow states, and sequence diagrams (illustrating information flow, data requirements, and interoperability between systems)
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes; provide insights into why some features should be added or removed.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Align with other product managers/owners, agile partners (technical leads, scrum masters, business analysts, developers, and UX designers) to create or mature digital solutions and ensure these solutions exceed the growing expectations of our customers
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Hold feedback sessions and use deep analytics to reprioritize work efforts and provide status updates
- Assist in driving field enablement activities, including the creation and delivery of presentation materials, demo assets and scripts as well as webinars
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Help develop backlogs used by Scrum Teams to build high-quality system improvements, production workflows, and system integration points.
- Write user stories consistent with Agile Scrum standards.
- 4-year college degree required
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Product Manager, overseeing implementation or augmentation of CMS or DAM solutions
- Proven experience in backend eComm systems (Digital Asset Management systems, Content Management systems).
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies with the ability to write thorough technical requirements
- Demonstrated success ideally with DAMs in the agency world with a specific understanding of the content lifecycle- from concept to completion
- Certified Product Owner, Scrum Master, or similar qualification in product ownership or analysis
- Working knowledge of web application development, software engineering, coding, and testing approaches
- Strong problem -solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills